Recently, Armstrong announced that they have introduced five new additions to the company’s Alterna engineered stone flooring collection. The Alterna collection is inspired by today’s most exciting, contemporary looks, and these luxury vinyl tiles are perfect for mixing and matching. You create a gorgeous custom flooring in your home with all the beautiful options from the Alterna collection.
Here are the new designs:
1. Whispered Essence & Regency Essence: This is a concrete-infused collection that blends soft gray tones with shimmering iridescent motifs. Each design compliments each other beautifully creating an elegant look with a decidedly global edge.
2. Enchanted Forest: This collection was inspired by the bewitching beauty of wood. The intricate texture of timber is casted in stone to create a structured concrete look that is infused with a delicate wood grain.
3. Rossini Marble: The graceful veining found in marble features cool gray tones, which are underscored with a hint of warm beige to create a classic look that is timeless.
4. Urban Gallery: This collection was inspired by recent linen trends in ceramic and porcelain. This sleek contemporary design mimics the linear texture of the filament strands to create a striated tile that is reminiscent of an organic fabric.
5. Artisan Forge: This collection has a rustic look of metal that has been weathered by time and the elements.
There are many different ways you can use the Alterna collections to create a gorgeous floor. You can install the square tiles in a diamond pattern. You can use rectangular tiles to create a herringbone design. You could also mix sizes and shapes to create windmills and borders. In addition, besides all the great patterns and shapes you can create, you can also mix and match many of the unique colors in the collections.
Alterna from Armstrong offers high performance, affordable price points, strong aesthetics, and the products are made in America. The products are designed and printed in Pennsylvania, and the stone is quarried and manufactured in Illinois and features more than 90 perfect domestic content.
Alterna luxury vinyl tile is great for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, and other high-moisture areas. This flooring can be installed over minor subfloor irregularities without the risk of cracking. It also installs in less time than most ceramic tiles.
Click here to see our collection of Alterna luxury vinyl tile from Armstrong.