Mannington Commercial has been honored with 8 ADEX awards by Design Journal because of the company’s demonstration of design leadership. The ADEX Awards for Design Excellence consist of five platinum awards, one gold award, and two silver awards. The awards deal with a range of products, custom programs, and environmentally friendly backing. This year, over 2,800 products were submitted from more than 500 companies.
Winning Platinum for Mannington were:
- Bouclé – a texture reinterpreted in broadloom and modular carpet, in a modern range of colors.
- Redefined – Fashion patterns inspired by hounds tooth, tweed, hexagons and more— a texturally rich 18 X 36 carpet tile.
- rEvolve – a PVC-free, vinyl alternative, high performance modular carpet backing system constructed of thermoplastic polyolefin.
- Realities – heterogeneous sheet flooring inspired by wood looks, yet engineered for healthcare, education, retail, and government installations.
- Custom Cutting – the Amtico Collection from Mannington makes it possible to install any design imaginable, drawing from the broadest portfolio of aesthetics in the industry.
The Gold winner was Colorfields –
- Thermoset rubber that brings spa-like attention to detail with color, durability, and comfort underfoot.
Silver winners were:
- Connected – modular carpet that uses changes in texture and color to cue functionality and attitude in open, adaptive floor plans.
- Design Woods – inspired by natural woods and brings bold, weighty grains and upscale aesthetics to LVT.
Click here to see our collection of Mannington Commercial flooring.