Here are a few tips on how to care for carpet:
- Always have clean walk-off mats at all entrances to capture outside soil before it is brought inside.
- Use a quality carpet pad of the correct thickness
- Use a professional carpet installer for best results
- Vacuum regularly
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned using deep cleaning extraction every 12 to 18 months
- Clean up spills and accidents immediately by blotting the spill with a damp, absorbent towel.
These are just a few tips on how to keep your carpet clean. We also have an article that details how to spot clean solution dyed carpet.
Click here to learn more about how to clean carpet.
Click here to see our selection of residential carpet.